Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Masoud Azodi, MD is a oncology specialist in Bridgeport, CT. Dr. Azodi completed a residency at Aultman Health Foundation. He currently practices at Bridgeport Hospital and is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Yale University, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Aultman Health Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Aultman Health Foundation, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Wright State University / Main Campus, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Azodi?
I went to Dr Azodi at the Yale Smilow Cancer Center. I needed surgery to take out a cyst on my ovary. I could not have been happier with him and the staff! He was caring, knowledgeable, impressive and, personable, Ann Mare was my nurse and I can't say enough about how well she took care of me. The surgical team and all of the Hospital staff was also wonderful. I would highly recommend Dr Azodi. I was in very good hands!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Azodi frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Azodi's office is located at 267 Grant St, Bridgeport, CT 06610. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Azodi speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Azodi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital