Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hanna accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marwan Hanna, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Hanna completed a residency at University of Virginia Medical Center. Dr. Hanna is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- C.U. Shah Medical College, Medical School — 2005
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- St Jude Chldns Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Amer U Hosp Beirut, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Damascus U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1975
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hanna?
30 years ago my son was treated by Dr. Hanna for an aggressive pediatric cancer. We are a very complicated family with a genetic cancer mutation; which was unknown in 1992. His compassionate care, his medical outstanding knowledge and the ability to communicate with the top medical professionals in the country are unmeasurable. It has been many years since we first met. I could not and would not recommend anyone else in the region for pediatric oncology. Warms my heart to see that he is still practicing. With Dr. Hanna your child is in the best of hands!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hanna frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Erythropoietin Test, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Hanna's office is located at 1315 S Cliff Ave Ste 4100, Sioux Falls, SD 57105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hanna has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- 1 1315 S Cliff Ave Ste 4100, Sioux Falls, SD 57105 (605) 322-7595