Dr. Martin Lynch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lynch's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Martin Lynch, MD is a undersea & hyperbaric medicine specialist in Rome, GA. He currently practices at Harbin Clinic Pulmonary and is affiliated with Adventhealth Redmond. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lynch is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Barnes Hosp-Wash U Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Duke Univ Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 1981
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 1977
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lynch?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lynch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lynch frequently treats Cardiovascular Disease, Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), and Wound Care and Management.
Dr. Lynch's office is located at 1825 Martha Berry Blvd NW, Rome, GA 30165. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lynch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth Redmond