Dr. Martin O'Hara, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. O'Hara's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Martin O'Hara, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Arlington, VA. Dr. O'Hara completed a residency at Northwick Park Hospital-London/Harrow. He currently practices at Martin J. O'Hara, M.D., M.R.C.P.I., F.A.C.C. and is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. O'Hara is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Mt Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Northwick Park Hospital-London/Harrow, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Mater Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University College Dublin, National University Of Ireland, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MEGA Life and Health Insurance Company
- One Net
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Gaelic, German, Spanish
Martin J. O'Hara, M.D., M.R.C.P.I., F.A.C.C.
Martin J. O'Hara, M.D.,M.R.C.P.I., F.A.C.C.611 S Carlin Springs Rd Ste 409, Arlington, VA 22204 Existing Patients: (703) 247-2901
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Hara?
Very welcoming and professional front office staff. Dr. O'Hara knows exactly what he is doing! I highly recommend this place.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. O'Hara accepts your insurance.
Dr. O'Hara frequently treats Arrhythmia Screening, Treadmill Stress Test, and Chest Pain Evaluation.
Dr. O'Hara's office is located at 611 S Carlin Springs Rd Ste 409, Arlington, VA 22204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. O'Hara speaks Spanish, French, and Gaelic. View profile to see all.
Dr. O'Hara has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Virginia Hospital Center