Dr. Marshall Priest, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Priest's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Marshall Priest, MD is a cardiology specialist in Meridian, ID. Dr. Priest completed a residency at U Tenn Affil Hosp. He currently practices at St. Luke's Idaho Cardiology Associates - Meridia and is affiliated with St. Luke's Boise Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Priest is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Ala Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- U Tenn Affil Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1976
- U Tenn Affil Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1974
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Altius Health Plans
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Luke's Idaho Cardiology Associates - Meridia
St. Luke's Clinic - Idaho Cardiology Associates3525 E Louise Dr Ste 400, Meridian, ID 83642 Existing Patients: (208) 322-1680
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Priest?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Priest accepts your insurance.
Dr. Priest frequently treats Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine, Nuclear Stress Testing, and Tilt Table Testing.
Dr. Priest's office is located at 3525 E Louise Dr Ste 400, Meridian, ID 83642. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Priest has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Luke's Boise Medical Center