Dr. Blaise has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marlene Blaise, MD is a cardiology specialist in Alpharetta, GA. Dr. Blaise completed a residency at University Of Chicago Hospitals. She currently practices at Alpharetta Cardiology and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blaise is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blaise?
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1993
- State University Of New York At Stony Brook, Stony Brook University, Medical School — 1992
- New York University, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alpharetta Cardiology3400 Old Milton Pkwy Bldg C Ste 325, Alpharetta, GA 30005 Existing Patients: (678) 762-0910
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marlene Blaise, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Blaise's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blaise accepts your insurance.
Dr. Blaise frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Aortic Valve Disease.
Dr. Blaise's office is located at 3400 Old Milton Pkwy Bldg C Ste 325, Alpharetta, GA 30005. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Forsyth