Dr. Godish has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Godish, MD is a pulmonologist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Godish completed a residency at University Of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics. He currently practices at Mercy Pulmonary Medicine and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Godish is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University Of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2007
- UNIVERSITY OF INDIANAPOLIS / UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2004
- University Of Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Godish?
Dr. Godish is very friendly and knowledgeable about pulmonary diseases. As a worry wart, he quickly puts my mind at ease and reminds me that my disease process is not unique and we can treat my condition. He is quick to inform me of possible treatment options and then personally calls to update me when treatment plans need to be changed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Godish, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Godish's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Godish accepts your insurance.
Dr. Godish frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Godish's office is located at 13313 N Meridian Ave Ste D, Oklahoma City, OK 73120. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
Mercy Pulmonary Medicine
Mercy Pulmonary Medicine13313 N Meridian Ave Ste D, Oklahoma City, OK 73120 (405) 755-4290