Dr. Mark Wagner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wagner's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Wagner, MD is a addiction medicine specialist in Santa Ana, CA. Dr. Wagner completed a residency at Los Angeles County Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at Oc Comprehensive Care. Dr. Wagner is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- Los Angeles County Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University Of California, Los Angeles, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- University Of California, Irvine, Undergraduate School — 1975
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oc Comprehensive Care515 Cabrillo Park Dr Ste 120, Santa Ana, CA 92701 Existing Patients: (714) 558-1783
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wagner?
Excellent Experience He care, and he takes his time. I was surprised that doctor Wagner spent 45 minutes with me. He listen to my needs and showed me compassion. I recommend Dr. Wagner to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wagner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wagner frequently treats Addiction, ADHD and-or ADD, and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD).
Dr. Wagner's office is located at 515 Cabrillo Park Dr Ste 120, Santa Ana, CA 92701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wagner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.