Dr. Mark Ross, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ross' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Ross, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Florence, SC. Dr. Ross completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospitals. He currently practices at Pee Dee Optical and is affiliated with McLeod Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ross is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Maricopa Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Maricopa Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ross?
Excellent ophthalmologist. Answered all my questions and generally seems to care about my well being.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ross accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ross frequently treats Eye Conditions.
Dr. Ross' office is located at 367 W Evans St, Florence, SC 29501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ross has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- McLeod Regional Medical Center
Pee Dee Optical367 W Evans St, Florence, SC 29501 (843) 665-4343