Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Artusio, MD
Dr. Mark Artusio, MD is
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Cornell University Med Coll, Medical School — 1978
- Cornell University NY Hosp, Medical School — 1978
- College of Holy Cross, Undergraduate School — 1974
- College of the Holy Cross, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other General Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Artusio?
Dr. Artusio was recommended to me by my dermatologist, and I will recommend him to anyone else in need of a general surgeon. He and his staff are professional, understanding, timely, and they treated me with the utmost respect. I’m very happy with my entire experience with them.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Mark Artusio, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Artusio's profile.
Dr. Artusio in specializes in General Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Artusio frequently treats the following conditions: Lipomas, Inguinal Hernia and Gallstones. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Artusio's office is located at 45 Thomas Johnson Dr Ste 211 Frederick, MD 21702. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Artusio provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Mark Artusio, MD is affiliated with Frederick Health Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Mark Artusio, MD holds board certification in General Surgery.
Dr. Mark Artusio, MD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Frederick Health Hospital
Foris Surgical Group LLP
Foris Surgical Group, LLP45 Thomas Johnson Dr Ste 211, Frederick, MD 21702 (301) 694-3200