Dr. Mark Coppess, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Coppess' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Coppess, MD is a cardiology specialist in Germantown, TN. Dr. Coppess completed a residency at In University School Of Med. He currently practices at Stern Cardiovascular Foundation Inc. and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Coppess is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- In University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stern Cardiovascular Foundation Inc.8060 Wolf River Blvd, Germantown, TN 38138 Existing Patients: (901) 271-1000
Stern Cardiovascular Foundation Inc7362 Southcrest Pkwy, Southaven, MS 38671 Existing Patients: (901) 271-1000
Stern Cardiovascular Foundation6027 Walnut Grove Rd Ste 112, Memphis, TN 38120 Existing Patients: (901) 271-1000
- 4 6685 Highway 64, Oakland, TN 38060 Existing Patients: (901) 271-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coppess?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Coppess accepts your insurance.
Dr. Coppess frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Coppess' office is located at 8060 Wolf River Blvd, Germantown, TN 38138. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Coppess has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital- DeSoto