Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Andregg, DDS
Dr. Mark Andregg, DDS is
- NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY / DENTAL SCHOOL, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Missouri - Kansas City / School of Dentistry, Medical School — 1992
- University of Oklahoma, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Andregg?
I've gone to Dr Andregg for my orthodontic care & treatment & now I'm take my children. I love his office & staff. They are very helpful & friendly. And he has a lot of the same staff he had years ago which shows he's a good Ortho to work with. He was highly recommended to me from an oral surgeon & I highly recommend him to others.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Mark Andregg, DDS. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Andregg's profile.
Dr. Andregg in specializes in Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Andregg's office is located at 9002 E 62nd St Tulsa, OK 74133. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Andregg provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Mark Andregg, DDS has a star rating of 4.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Mark Andregg Orthodontics
Mark Andregg Orthodontics9002 E 62nd St, Tulsa, OK 74133 (918) 296-3006