Dr. Madrigal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marilu Madrigal, MD is a oncology specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Madrigal completed a residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Madrigal Gynecology & Gyn Oncology LLC and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Univ Kansas, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Madrigal?
Marilu is knowledgeable and caring. She answers all questions and makes you feel at ease. Would recommend her
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marilu Madrigal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Madrigal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Madrigal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Madrigal frequently treats Gynecologic Conditions, Gynecologic Neoplasms, and Gynecologic Surgery.
Dr. Madrigal's office is located at 3661 S Miami Ave Ste 603, Miami, FL 33133. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital