Dr. Bentsianov has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marie Bentsianov, MD is a nephrology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Bentsianov completed a residency at Beth Israel Med Center. She currently practices at Sofia Bentsianov MD and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bentsianov is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Beth Israel Med Center, Residency Hospital
- SUNY Health Science Center Brooklyn, Residency Hospital
- SUNY Downstate, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Internship Hospital — 2001
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1997
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sofia Bentsianov MD
Halper Medical Services PC40 W Brighton Ave Ste 103, Brooklyn, NY 11224 Existing Patients: (718) 743-0464
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bentsianov?
Dr. Marie Bentsianov is an amazing, caring, thorough, and knowledgeable doctor. She genuinely cares about all her patients and she always addresses my concerns. Dr. Maria is also friendly and I feel very comfortable around her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bentsianov accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bentsianov frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Proteinuria, and Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload.
Dr. Bentsianov's office is located at 40 W Brighton Ave Ste 103, Brooklyn, NY 11224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bentsianov speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel