Dr. Marcia A Harris, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harris' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Marcia A Harris, MD is a gynecology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Harris completed a residency at New York Hospital Cornell Medical Center. She currently practices at Marcia A Harris MD and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
- New York Hospital Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Ny And Presby Hp Cornell Campus, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Harlem Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Harlem Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1975
- Pace University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Marcia A Harris MD
The Wellness Restoration Center425 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10017 Existing Patients: (646) 478-9833
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harris?
Dr. Harris is the best ! I was embarrassed to go to the doctor about my ED because I am so young. But her staff very friendly and professional and almost made me feel like home. I signed up for six treatments and saw results after my second treatment! I signed up for six treatments and saw results after my second treatment! WOW . I recommend all men over 35 years old go see Dr. Marcia Harris for shockwave at least once in their lifetime.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harris accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harris frequently treats Pap Smear, Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening , and Pregnancy Test.
Dr. Harris' office is located at 425 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10017. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harris speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Harris has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center