Dr. Cruser has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marc Cruser, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Lexington, KY. Dr. Cruser completed a residency at 2007. and is affiliated with St. Claire HealthCare. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cruser is board certified in Psychiatry.
- 2008, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Kentucky Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- 2007, Residency Hospital
- University Of Kentucky Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Univ Of Tn Hlth Sci Ctr, Medical School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2250 Thunderstick Dr Ste 1104, Lexington, KY 40505 Existing Patients: (859) 254-1035
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cruser?
wonderful with children, i am so glad he was referred to us!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marc Cruser, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cruser's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cruser accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cruser frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Dr. Cruser's office is located at 2250 Thunderstick Dr Ste 1104, Lexington, KY 40505. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Claire HealthCare