Dr. Patel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Manishkumar Patel, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Desoto, TX. Dr. Patel completed a residency at University of Illinois at Advocate Christ Medical Center. He currently practices at Precision Cardiac and Vascular Care and is affiliated with Methodist Charlton Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patel is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University of Illinois at Advocate Christ Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University of Illinois at Advocate Christ Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Baroda University / Government Medical College, Medical School — 2003
- Medical College Baroda, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- HAP Insurance
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Manishkumar Patel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patel frequently treats Heart Disease, Hypertension, and Congestive Heart Failure.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 2727 Bolton Boone Dr Ste 112, Desoto, TX 75115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patel speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist Charlton Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Mansfield Medical Center