Call (913) 318-4651 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mala Goyal, MD is a pulmonologist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Goyal completed a residency at University of Missouri-Kansas City. She currently practices at Kansas Pulmonary and Sleep Specialists and is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goyal is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Missouri-Kansas City | University of Missouri-Kansas City, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Missouri-Kansas City, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kansas Pulmonary and Sleep Specialists
Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista10550 Quivira Rd Ste 335, Overland Park, KS 66215 Existing Patients: (913) 318-4651
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goyal?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Goyal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mala Goyal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goyal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goyal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goyal frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease, Pulmonary Vascular Conditions, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Goyal's office is located at 10550 Quivira Rd Ste 335, Overland Park, KS 66215. Find other locations and directions.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center