Call (718) 760-7357 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Madhumati Kalavar, MD
New Patient(718) 804-5315
Dr. Madhumati Kalavar, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Kalavar completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital at Forest Hills. She currently practices at NewYork Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kalavar is board certified in Hematology.
- Nassau University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- North Shore University Hospital at Forest Hills, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kalavar?
dr kalavar besides being a great doctor shes also a beautiful human being i well highly recommend her. god bless her.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kalavar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Madhumati Kalavar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kalavar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kalavar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kalavar frequently treats Skeletal System Neoplasms.
Dr. Kalavar's office is located at 506 6th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kalavar speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.