Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tirgan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mohammad Tirgan, MD is a hematology specialist in Bedford, OH. Dr. Tirgan completed a residency at Faulkner Hospital. He currently practices at Hematology Associates and is affiliated with Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tirgan is board certified in Hematology.
- Boston City-Univ Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Baystate Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Faulkner Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Lemuel Shattuck Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Cmdnj-Newark, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Morristown Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1974
- School of Medicine Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1971
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oncology Associates Inc.88 Center Rd Ste 210, Bedford, OH 44146 Existing Patients: (440) 786-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tirgan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tirgan frequently treats Anemia, Purpura, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Tirgan's office is located at 88 Center Rd Ste 210, Bedford, OH 44146. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tirgan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital
- UH Richmond Medical Center