Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cortes-Morales accepts your insurance.
Dr. Luz Cortes-Morales, MD is a hematology specialist in West Burlington, IA. She currently practices at Great River Hematology & Oncology. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Puerto Rico / Medical Sciences Campus, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Great River Hematology & Oncology1225 S Gear Ave Ste 152, West Burlington, IA 52655 Existing Patients: (319) 768-3434
- 2 410 Torre Hima San Pablo Ave Ste 303, Fajardo, PR 00738 Existing Patients: (787) 801-0000
Henry County Soldiers' and Sailors' Memorial Hospital407 S White St, Mount Pleasant, IA 52641 Existing Patients: (319) 385-6185
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cortes-Morales?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cortes-Morales frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Cortes-Morales' office is located at 1225 S Gear Ave Ste 152, West Burlington, IA 52655. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cortes-Morales has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.