Dr. Lowell Fox, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fox's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lowell Fox, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Newton, MA. Dr. Fox completed a residency at Childrens Hospital. He currently practices at Newton-Wellesley Hospital Pediatrics. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fox is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Cambridge Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1974
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Newton-Wellesley Hospital Pediatrics
Newton-Wellesley Hospital Pediatrics2014 Washington St, Newton, MA 02462 Existing Patients: (617) 243-6565
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fox?
Dr. Fox was a wonderful Pediatrician to both my children! They are now grown and healthy with children of their own. They had many health needs, and he was both professional, caring and supportive. I cannot thank him enough for keeping my children healthy during their childhood years!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fox accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fox frequently treats Circumcision, Abdominal Pain, and All Headaches (incl. Migraine).
Dr. Fox's office is located at 2014 Washington St, Newton, MA 02462. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fox has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.