Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Clark-Rubin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lorna Clark-Rubin, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Plattsburgh, NY. Dr. Clark-Rubin completed a residency at Hahnemann University. She currently practices at Champlain Valley Psych Assocts. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clark-Rubin is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Hahnemann University, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Hahnemann University, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Crozer Chester Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Crozer-Chester Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clark-Rubin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Clark-Rubin frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder.
Dr. Clark-Rubin's office is located at 11 Hammond Ln Ste A, Plattsburgh, NY 12901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Clark-Rubin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Champlain Valley Psych Assocts
Champlain Valley Psychiatric Associates11 Hammond Ln Ste A, Plattsburgh, NY 12901 (518) 561-0063