Dr. Lindi VanDerwalde, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. VanDerwalde's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lindi VanDerwalde, MD is a general surgery specialist in Memphis, TN. Dr. VanDerwalde completed a residency at Kaiser Foundation Hospital. She currently practices at Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. VanDerwalde is board certified in General Surgery.
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Columbia College, Columbia University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women6225 Humphreys Blvd, Memphis, TN 38120 Existing Patients: (901) 227-9000
Memphis Breast Care
Obgyn Physicians Group of Memphis PC6215 Humphreys Blvd Ste 208, Memphis, TN 38120 Existing Patients: (901) 227-8950
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. VanDerwalde?
A caring and knowledgeable doctor. Highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. VanDerwalde accepts your insurance.
Dr. VanDerwalde frequently treats Breast Cancer, Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, and Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant.
Dr. VanDerwalde's office is located at 6225 Humphreys Blvd, Memphis, TN 38120. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. VanDerwalde has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Methodist University Hospital