Dr. Brodie has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lesley Brodie, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Albany, NY. Dr. Brodie completed a residency at University of Utah. She currently practices at Parsons Child and Family Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brodie is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University of Utah, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University of Vermont / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brodie?
Dr. Brody is a great listener and intelligent, caring doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lesley Brodie, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brodie's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brodie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brodie frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Adolescent Counseling.
Dr. Brodie's office is located at 60 Academy Rd, Albany, NY 12208. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.