Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Waickman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Leo Waickman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lake Placid, NY. Dr. Waickman completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. He currently practices at Tri-state Podiatry and is affiliated with Adirondack Medical Center - Saranac Lake. Dr. Waickman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Residency Hospital
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Waickman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Waickman frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Waickman's office is located at 29 Church St, Lake Placid, NY 12946. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Waickman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adirondack Medical Center - Saranac Lake
- Alice Hyde Medical Center
- Canton-potsdam Hospital