Dr. Lawrence Buono, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Buono's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lawrence Buono, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Riverhead, NY. Dr. Buono completed a residency at Ny Med College. He currently practices at SightMD and is affiliated with Peconic Bay Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Buono is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Wills Eye Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Ny Med College, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University of Pennsylvania Health System, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Thomas Jefferson U Coll Med, Medical School — 1997
- New York U, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Riverhead54 Commerce Ave Ste 6, Riverhead, NY 11901 Existing Patients: (631) 727-0880
North Shore Eye Care, Southold, NY
North Shore Eye Care, Southold, NY41705 County Road 48, Southold, NY 11971 Existing Patients: (631) 765-5051
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Buono?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Buono accepts your insurance.
Dr. Buono frequently treats Eye Infections, Corneal Diseases, and Keratitis.
Dr. Buono's office is located at 54 Commerce Ave Ste 6, Riverhead, NY 11901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Buono has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Stony Brook Eastern Long Island Hospital
- Stony Brook Southampton Hospital