Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Greenberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lawrence Greenberg, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Needham Heights, MA. Dr. Greenberg completed a residency at New Eng Med Ctr. He currently practices at Eye Associates of Needham and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New Eng Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1969
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Undergraduate School — 1965
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eye Associates of Needham400 Hillside Ave Ste 3, Needham Heights, MA 02494 Existing Patients: (781) 444-6610
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greenberg?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Greenberg frequently treats Cataract, Corneal Diseases, and Diabetic Eye Disease.
Dr. Greenberg's office is located at 400 Hillside Ave Ste 3, Needham Heights, MA 02494. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Greenberg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham