Dr. Larry Matsumoto, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Matsumoto's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Larry Matsumoto, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Matsumoto completed a residency at Mercy Hospital. He currently practices at Northside Hospital and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- UCSD Healthcare, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Mercy Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Mercy Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Creighton University, Medical School — 1993
- California State University, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northside Hospital1000 Johnson Ferry Rd, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (770) 622-1141
First Physician Group of Sarasota
Smh Physicians Services Inc1888 Hillview St, Sarasota, FL 34239 Existing Patients: (941) 917-6260
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Matsumoto?
Dr. Matsumoto has great bedside manner. He takes time with his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Matsumoto accepts your insurance.
Dr. Matsumoto frequently treats Pregnancy Ultrasound, Gestational Diabetes, and Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum.
Dr. Matsumoto's office is located at 1000 Johnson Ferry Rd, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Matsumoto has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Forsyth
- Piedmont Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital