Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Lancer Gates, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Gates completed a residency at Wilson Meml Regl Med Ctr. He currently practices at Gates Hospitalists and is affiliated with Liberty Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gates is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Wilson Meml Regl Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Wilson Meml Regl Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1997
- A T Sill U Hlth Sci Kirksville Coll Osteo Med, Medical School — 1996
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Kansas City Hospital2800 Clay Edwards Dr, Kansas City, MO 64116 Existing Patients: (816) 968-9320
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gates?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gates frequently treats Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Anxiety, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Gates' office is located at 2800 Clay Edwards Dr, Kansas City, MO 64116. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gates has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Liberty Hospital
- North Kansas City Hospital