Dr. Kira Segal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Segal's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kira Segal, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Segal completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital Cornell Medical Ctr. She currently practices at Weill Cornell Eye Associates and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Segal is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Kellogg Eye Ctr-U Mich, Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Cornell Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2016
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Internship Hospital — 2013
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Medical School — 2012
- University Of Pennsylvania (Upenn), Undergraduate School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Weill Cornell Eye Associates
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Segal?
Dr K. Segal is a highly competent and excellent physician. She is a very caring person and explains your diagnosis and procedure in explicit detail. She and her staff made me feel relaxed and comfortable before and after my surgery. I highly recommend her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Segal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Segal frequently treats Eyelid Surgery, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Farnsworth Lantern Test.
Dr. Segal's office is located at 1305 York Ave, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Segal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center