Dr. Kenneth Plotkin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Plotkin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kenneth Plotkin, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Dansville, NY. He currently practices at Nicholas H. Noyes Memorial Hospital and is affiliated with Noyes Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Plotkin is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- Georgetown Univ Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Georgetown University Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Case Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- The Ohio State Univ, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nicholas H. Noyes Memorial Hospital111 Clara Barton St, Dansville, NY 14437 Existing Patients: (585) 243-0150
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Plotkin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Plotkin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Plotkin frequently treats Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Electrodiagnostic Procedure, and Epilepsy.
Dr. Plotkin's office is located at 111 Clara Barton St, Dansville, NY 14437. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Plotkin speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Plotkin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Noyes Memorial Hospital