Dr. Pittman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kenneth Pittman, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Pittman completed a residency at Indiana University / School of Medicine. He currently practices at Agape Youth Behavioral Health and is affiliated with Parkridge Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pittman is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Indiana University Riley Hosp For Chldrn, Internship Hospital — 2007
- East Tennessee State University/James H Quillen College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Clemson University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Agape Youth Behavioral Health
Agape Youth Behavioral Health1360 Mackey Branch Dr, Chattanooga, TN 37421 Existing Patients: (423) 443-3336
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pittman?
Dr Pittman manages ADHD medications for two of my boys who also have autism. He is attentive, patient, and very knowledgeable. He explains how each medication works in the body, what to look for as for side effects, etc. He also engages the child to talk about their interests. He's not just passing out scripts, he's taking care of the whole child. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kenneth Pittman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pittman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pittman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pittman frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Psychological Evaluation, and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Pittman's office is located at 1360 Mackey Branch Dr, Chattanooga, TN 37421. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Parkridge Medical Center