Dr. Kenneth Mendel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mendel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kenneth Mendel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Glen Mills, PA. Dr. Mendel completed a residency at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. He currently practices at Lankenau Heart Group and is affiliated with Crozer-Chester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mendel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- CITY UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / MEDICAL SCHOOL, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mendel?
Great Cardiologist! Extremely thorough and patient. Highly recommend!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mendel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mendel frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Mendel's office is located at 1020 Baltimore Pike Ste 310, Glen Mills, PA 19342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mendel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Lankenau Medical Center
- Riddle Memorial Hospital