Dr. Kendrith Rowland, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rowland's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kendrith Rowland, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Urbana, IL. Dr. Rowland completed a residency at U Ill Hosp. He currently practices at Carle Foundation Hospital and is affiliated with Carle Foundation Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rowland is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- U Ill Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1983
- U Ill Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Carle Foundation Hospital
Carle Foundation Hospital602 W University Ave, Urbana, IL 61801 Existing Patients: (217) 383-4636
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rowland?
Dr. Rowland took care of my mother, Lillian Groppi. Dr. Rowland was absolutely phenomenal with my mother. Dr. Rowland was always so nice, kind, sweet, easy to talk to, explained everything in an easy-to-understand way. Dr. Rowland is the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rowland accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rowland frequently treats Breast Diseases, Cancer, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Rowland's office is located at 602 W University Ave, Urbana, IL 61801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rowland has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Hoopeston Community Memorial Hospital