Dr. Sullivan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kelley Sullivan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Annapolis, MD. Dr. Sullivan completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. She currently practices at Cardiology Associates LLC and is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sullivan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Virginia Commonwealth University/Medical College Of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools, Medical School — 1988
- University Of Maryland, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Associates LLC2002 Medical Pkwy Ste 500, Annapolis, MD 21401 Existing Patients: (410) 643-3186
Cardiology Associates LLC
Cardiology Associates LLC1630 Main St Ste 208, Chester, MD 21619 Existing Patients: (410) 643-3186
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sullivan?
Dr. Sullivan is an excellent Physician and very caring person. Excellent listener make you fell like you are the only patient!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sullivan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sullivan frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Sullivan's office is located at 2002 Medical Pkwy Ste 500, Annapolis, MD 21401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sullivan speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center