Dr. Katrina Babcock, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Babcock's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Katrina Babcock, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Thousand Oaks, CA. Dr. Babcock completed a residency at Med College Of Wisconsin. She currently practices at Katrina Spears Babcock DO Corp and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Med College Of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Doctors Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Master Of Science Physical Chemistry Tuskegee University, Other Education — 1988
- Millsaps College, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Katrina Spears Babcock DO Corp325 Rolling Oaks Dr Ste 220, Thousand Oaks, CA 91361 Existing Patients: (805) 379-9911
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Babcock?
Dr Babcock is amazing, as is her staff! I get vitamin IVs, stem cells and blood work to check on my progress. It's great to have found a dr who listens and doesn't resort to drugs unless needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Babcock accepts your insurance.
Dr. Babcock frequently treats Fibromyalgia, Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury), and Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Babcock's office is located at 325 Rolling Oaks Dr Ste 220, Thousand Oaks, CA 91361. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Babcock speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Babcock has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital