Click here to compare with other Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialists.
Dr. Kartik Shah, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Lancaster, PA. Dr. Shah completed a residency at UMDNJ. He currently practices at Lancaster Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with Saint Joseph Medical Center.
- Hospital For The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- UMDNJ, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Thomas Jefferson University, Internship Hospital — 2000
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shah frequently treats Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Shah's office is located at 250 College Ave, Lancaster, PA 17603. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Joseph Medical Center