Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Karen Chee, MD is a hematology specialist in San Mateo, CA. Dr. Chee completed a residency at Univ Of California Davis Medical Center. She currently practices at California Cancer Care and is affiliated with Mills-peninsula Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chee is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Univ Of California Davis Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Univ Of California Davis Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Univ Of California Davis Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
California Cancer Care
Ucsf Health Cancer Center San Mateo218 DE ANZA BLVD, San Mateo, CA 94402 Existing Patients: (650) 341-9131
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chee?
Dr. Chee was originally referred to us by our PCP, a great physician, who had seen her for his own issues. My husband has been seeing Dr. Chee for about 6 years. She is a consummate professional, always up to date on her field, and always considers the next step should it be necessary. I cannot imagine a better professional for my husband's care. It's easy for a patent in an advanced stage of any disease to blame the doctor. I understand the frustration. But given the complexity of the problems associated with cancer, Dr. Chee is exceptional in a professional and personal basis.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chee frequently treats Anemia, Thrombocytosis, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Chee's office is located at 218 DE ANZA BLVD, San Mateo, CA 94402. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chee speaks Fukien and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mills-peninsula Medical Center
- Sequoia Hospital