Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 405-0046.
Dr. Judy Boughey, MD
New Patient(507) 405-0046
Dr. Judy Boughey, MD is a general surgery specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Boughey completed a residency at Palmetto Richland Meml Hosp-University of SC. She currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Boughey is board certified in General Surgery.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cancer200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 Call
- University of TX-MD Anderson Cancer Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Palmetto Richland Meml Hosp-University of SC, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Palmetto Richland Meml Hosp-University of SC, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boughey?
Dr. Boughey is a wonderfully skilled surgeon. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Boughey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Judy Boughey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Boughey's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Boughey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Boughey frequently treats Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, Axillary Lymph Node Dissection, and Mastectomy.
Dr. Boughey's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.