Dr. Hirsch has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joshua Hirsch, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Hirsch completed a residency at Hospital Of University Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. Hirsch is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Hospital Of University Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital
- University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hirsch?
Dr. Hirsh was wonderful! I had terrible back pain from multiple myeloma lesions and fractured vertebrae. His office people were very helpful. His Nurse Practitioner did a through intake. He then saw me, did thorough history, and discussed in detail what he recommended. I ended up having 4 procedures over a couple of years. This solved my pain problem. He always talked to me in detail about what he did. He is the best doctor I've been to in a long time.
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 (617) 726-1767