Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Joseph Scuderi, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Savannah, GA. Dr. Scuderi completed a residency at Wills Eye Hosp. He currently practices at SCUDERI JOSEPH J MD OFFICE. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Scuderi is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- New York Medical College, Medical School
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Wills Eye Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Main Line Hospital - Lankenau, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scuderi?
He has been my doctor for many years I believe he saved my sight, and I am eternally grateful. Wonderful doctor and man.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scuderi frequently treats Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Macular Hole, and Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
Dr. Scuderi's office is located at 2 E Jackson Blvd, Savannah, GA 31405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Scuderi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Scuderi Joseph J MD Office
Scuderi Joseph J MD Office2 E Jackson Blvd, Savannah, GA 31405 Existing Patients: (912) 352-7941