Take charge of your health!
Dr. McCracken's Background
Joseph D. McCracken, MD is a practicing Hematologist & Oncologist in San Antonio, TX. Dr. McCracken graduated from Duke University School of Medicine in 1965. He completed a residency at United States Army Medical Center. Dr. McCracken also specializes in Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Cancer Care Center of Texas and is affiliated with Christus Santa Rosa City Centre & Children's Hospital, Metropolitan Methodist Hospital and Nix Specialty Health Center. Dr. McCracken accepts multiple insurance plans including Great West, Multiplan and Humana. Dr. McCracken is board certified in Internal Medicine. In addition to English, Dr. McCracken's practice supports this language: Spanish.
- Baptist Medical Center
- Christus Santa Rosa City Centre & Children's Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- Nix Medical Center
- Nix Specialty Health Center
- South Texas Regional Medical Center
- Southwest General Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- United States Army Medical Center
- Medical School
- Duke University School of Medicine
- Durham, NC
Learn More About Hematologic/Blood Cancers