Dr. Yoo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jong Yoo, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Yoo completed a residency at Synergy Medical Education Alliance. He currently practices at Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Tulsa and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital Muskogee. Dr. Yoo is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Hangyang University, Medical School
- Synergy Medical Education Alliance, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Hanyang University, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Tulsa
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Tulsa10109 E 79th St, Tulsa, OK 74133 Existing Patients: (855) 801-3783
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yoo?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jong Yoo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yoo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yoo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yoo frequently treats Acute Postoperative Pain, Malnutrition, and Ileus.
Dr. Yoo's office is located at 10109 E 79th St, Tulsa, OK 74133. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Francis Hospital Muskogee
- Wagoner Community Hospital