Call (615) 622-1633 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jonathan Evans, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in White House, TN. Dr. Evans completed a residency at University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston. He currently practices at Crossroads Medical Group - White House and is affiliated with Tristar Skyline Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Evans is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- George Washington University, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, Internship Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- One Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Evans?
Dr. Evans actually listened to me. He is very professional, knowledgeable and cares about his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Evans has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jonathan Evans, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Evans' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Evans accepts your insurance.
Dr. Evans frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Obstructive Lung Disease, and Pulmonary Vascular Conditions.
Dr. Evans' office is located at 491 Sage Rd Ste 200, White House, TN 37188. Find other locations and directions.
- Tristar Skyline Medical Center
- Tristar Summit Medical Center