Dr. John Thompson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Thompson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Thompson, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Jonesboro, AR. Dr. Thompson completed a residency at Lsu Health Science Center University Hospital. He currently practices at CLOPTON CLINIC and is affiliated with Saint Bernards Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thompson is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Lsu Health Science Center University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Tn College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thompson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thompson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thompson frequently treats Respiratory Management, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), and Wheezing.
Dr. Thompson's office is located at 300 Carson St, Jonesboro, AR 72401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thompson speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Thompson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Bernards Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital