Dr. John Gray, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gray's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Gray, MD is a other provider in Evergreen, CO. Dr. Gray completed a residency at University of Michigan / Ann Arbor. and is affiliated with UCHealth Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion - Anschutz Medical Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gray is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- American Academy Of Anti-Aging Medicine & Morsani School Of Medicine Certification In Advanced Endocrinology, Other Education — 2016
- Certification In Advanced Endocrinology Currently On-Going, Other Education — 2016
- Diplomat Of The American Board Of Obesity Medicine, Other Education — 2015
- American Academy of Family Physicians, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Masters-U Mich, Other Education — 1999
- Sch Of Public Hlth, Other Education — 1999
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Presbyterian St Lukes, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Care Credit
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gray?
Dr. Gray: Excellent, very knowledgeable, efficient, and great rapport.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gray accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gray frequently treats Hepatitis C Virus Screening, HIV Screening, and Breast Cancer Screening.
Dr. Gray's office is located at 1153 Bergen Pkwy, Evergreen, CO 80439. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gray speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gray has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCHealth Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion - Anschutz Medical Campus
- UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central