Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (303) 963-0323.
Dr. John Prevedel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Aurora, CO. Dr. Prevedel completed a residency at Creighton University Affiliated Hospitals. and is affiliated with The Medical Center of Aurora. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Prevedel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Creighton University Affiliated Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- Creighton University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Creighton University Affilliated Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Creighton University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Creighton University, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
English, Hindi, Spanish, Urdu
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Prevedel?
I would highly recommend Dr. Prevedel! He is very knowledgeable, caring, and thorough. It is obvious that he cares about his patients, listens and offers solutions to their problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Prevedel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Prevedel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Prevedel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Prevedel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Prevedel frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Prevedel's office is located at 1444 South Potomac St Ste 300, Aurora, CO 80012. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Prevedel speaks Spanish, Urdu, and English. View profile to see all.
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center