Dr. John Goldblatt, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Goldblatt completed a residency at New England Med Center Hosps. He currently practices at URMC Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation and is affiliated with Highland Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldblatt is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
URMC Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation
Rochester601 Elmwood Ave # 665, Rochester, NY 14642 Existing Patients: (585) 275-5321
- New England Med Center Hosps, Residency Hospital
- University Of Rochester Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- New England Medical Center Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University of Vermont / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldblatt?
Dr. Goldblatt listened to my concerns and took into account the amount of physical activity I have planned. The surgery on my knee went as expected, and closely following his post-op instructions helped my quick recovery. He is personable and truly wants to help his patients achieve their activity levels. I would highly recommend him.
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital