Dr. John Kuhl, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kuhl's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Kuhl, MD is a dermatologist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Kuhl completed a residency at Mayo Clinic. He currently practices at Carolina Dermatology Of Greenville and is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kuhl is board certified in Dermatology.
- Mayo Clinic, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Creighton University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Carolina Dermatology Of Greenville
Carolina Dermatology Of Greenville920 Woodruff Rd, Greenville, SC 29607 Existing Patients: (864) 233-6338
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kuhl?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kuhl accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kuhl frequently treats Moles (Benign Skin Lesions), Contact Dermatitis, and Actinic Keratosis.
Dr. Kuhl's office is located at 920 Woodruff Rd, Greenville, SC 29607. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kuhl has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital